Well You can come hear my rants about the liberal world around me lol! From time to time I can get a bit tempermental, and If I bother you thats not my problem lol. j/k, I am a christian, All my views are based on my faith! Also I feel that I need to inform you that I am Cuban (this is so you understand my obsession with cuba lol). Viva Marti! Viva Cuba! Y Viva Libertad!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The situation in Cuba

August,3rd,06 Cuba is quiet, the Cuban government is still silent. Nothing has been decreed after the power transfer. Raul is said to be very depressed (to which I say great). There have been a Few gatherings, were crouds have Cheered Viva Raul! (yes not Viva fidel) over and over. News came that Fidel's (who will be hencforth known as the idiot in all my posts) son explained to a group of investors in spain that His father was doing fine, and that the operation was a sucsess. Also the idiots sister (who is a disident) recived info from the familiy that Castro was being realeased from Intesive care. This is upseting! This conservative Cuban was hoping for at least a few riots but nothing. The cuban armed forces and militia are on high alert, all we can do is sit and wait. Ill tell you one thing I would have solved this problem years ago. All I would have needed are the Matirials and the means (if you'll take my meaning). As always Viva Marti, Viva Cuba y Viva Libertad!

P.S. That means Long live Marti (Cubas greatest hero) Long live Cuba and Long live liberty!